Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Excuses.....

Lately, I have been having a hard time trying to figure out what to write.  The problem isn't that I have nothing to say, it's that I have too much to say. And I get my best ideas as I'm doing my hair and make-up, or when I'm trying to fall asleep at 2am. This is why I have started the, Meaghan needs a laptop campaign, in my house.  I need to have the ability to put my thoughts down as they come. Because by the time I have a chance to sit down at the desktop computer, my mind is a jumbled mess of profound thoughts with a hint of dirty diapers, and a dash of to do's. 
On top of all that, I am an avid reader.  I absolutely LOVE to read.  It is my escape from reality. So when I finally get a moment of peace, if I am in the process of reading a book (which is pretty much, always) I am torn between that, or sitting down here. 
And my last excuse for leaving my loyal readers hanging, is that I have a two year old that is stuck in destructive mode.  I have been thinking about taking him to the doctor in hopes that she may be able to show me the button, to turn that mode off.  In the meantime, lets just say, there is never a dull moment in my house! 
I hope everyone is having a great summer and staying cool.  Of course, if you're reading this, you are automatically COOL! 


Oh good Lord!  I just looked down to see a diaper by my chair but no baby....he is now somewhere in my house naked. This cannot be good. I gotta go!!!!! 


Until we meet again!
Love, Kindness, Laughter, and Faith!
Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment